Full recycling and regenerating device for alkaline etchant waste
Category: PCB Advanced Material Technology
Exhibitor: YEGAO (GUANGZHOU) CHEMICAL CO., LTD.
Booth No: BF26
Full recycling and regenerating device for alkaline etchant waste is a device for copper salt collection as well as sub-etchant regeneration. It is used along with YH-513 alkaline etchant,
which operates under a low pH value. Basic copper chloride is obtained via concentration and ammonia distillation of etchant waste, and liquid residual is adjusted into sub-etchant which
is ready to be reused. Ammonia nitrogen pollution during process is avoided and 100% recycling is achieved.
1. Apply low ammonia basicity and greatly improve etching quality with etch factor of 10-26.
2. Make tin etch resist replaceable by liquid or dry-film photoresist in order to decrease production cost and environmental pollution.
3. Fully collect and reuse ammonia without ammonia nitrogen pollution.
4. Achieve 100% recycling of etchant waste and reduce production cost.
5. Process is simple and safe, and has small area occupation and low energy consumption.
Products you may be interested in