Show Dates: May 15 (Wed.) - 17 (Fri.), 2019
Show Times: 09:30 – 17:00 (Closing one hour early on the last day)
Dates: May 12 (Sun.) - 14 (Tue.), 2019
Dates: May 17 (Fri.) - May 18(Sat.), 2019
Suzhou Int’l Expo Center
(688 E. Suzhou Avenue, Suzhou industrial Park, Suzhou, Jiang Su Province) Map
Center of Strait Economy & Science-Tech Coop.
Taiwan Printed Circuit Association (TPCA)
Chan Chao International Co., Ltd.
TPCA (Eastern China office)
TPCA (Southern China office)
Strait Advertising Co., Ltd.
Paper Communication Exhibition Service
Eastern China PCB Friendship Association
Southern China PCB Friendship Association
- Rigid PCB, IC Substrate, Multi-layer PCB, FPC, Rigid Flex etc.
- PCB Intelligent & Automatic Processing Equipment
- Wet/Dry Processing Equipment, PCB Test Equipment
- PCB Advanced Material Technology
- Raw Materials & Chemicals
- Peripheral Equipment & Components
- Waste / soil water, sludge, air pollution treatment and equipment.
- Hazardous waste and solid waste treatment technology and equipment, Noble metals / waste electronics recycling.
- Chemical pumping, industrial cleaning, fluid equipment: acid and alkali resistant pumps, water supply pumps, valves, actuators and accessories, purification equipment, pipeline installation equipment, testing and cleaning, leakproof equipment and technology.
- Other energy-saving and environmental protection equipment and solutions, environmental engineering technology consulting solutions, water resources integration plans, etc.
- Intelligent Automation Equipment, Components & Materials
- Automation Control Equipment
- Processing Equipment, Materials & Chemicals
- Parts Attachment Equipment for Assembly
- Testing & Quality Control Equipment
- Peripheral Equipment, Electronic Circuit Packaging Equipment, Materials & EMS
※ The organizer reserves the right to review and revise without prior notice.
(each booth=9 sqm)
|TPCA Member||Non-TPCA Member|
|Raw Space||RMB 9,025||RMB 11,000|
|Standard Booth||RMB 9,725||RMB 11,700|
- Membership Application:
- Taiwan- Ms. Akina Wu, Tel: 886-3-3815659#205
- China- Ms. Coco Tsao, Tel: 86-512-68074151 #705
- Mr. Paul Tseng, Tel: 86-755-27669617#804
- If pay by USD, please refer to the exchange rate of the payment request date.
- Standard Booth is equipped with:
3 x Partitions, Carpet, Company Fascia, 2 x Spot Lights, 1 x Information desk, 2 x Chairs, 1 x 13Amp Single phase socket (with 500W non-lighting electrical supply).
- Raw Space does not include above equipment.
- Full payment must be made before the booth selection process.
- The booth selection will be carried out in two stages: Stage I for over 10 booths; Stage II for under 10 booths.
- Exhibitors shall select booth location according to the below priority:
Booth Size > Application Date > Priority Point > Booth Rental Payment Date
※ Priority Point is the sum of booth rented in CTEX 2018, 2017 and 2016, TPCA SHOW 2017 and 2016.
- Companies are allowed to join the exhibition together only when their products are correlative and connected.
- Joint exhibitors possess the right of the independent advertisement.
- Each booth will be imposed extra 5% advertisement fee.
- Exhibitor who applies for joint exhibition must submit the application separately and shall be accepted after judging and examining by the organizer.
- The 50% of payment is required within 30 days after application. (Executor will give notice to pay, either in cheque or by T/T.)
- If pay by cheque, deposit date should be made out to the same month as application date (sight bill).
- If pay by T/T, remittance should be made in the same month as application date, applicant should be responsible for all bank charges, and provide the payment receipt to the operator (states the applicant’s company name).
- The 50% remaining should be paid by Dec. 31, 2018 to entitle the first stage of booth selection. (Operator will give notice to pay, either in cheque or by T/T)
- If pay by cheque, the balance must be paid by Dec. 31, 2018 (sight bill).
- If pay by T/T, balance must be paid before Dec. 31, 2018. Applicant should be responsible for all bank charges, and provide the payment receipt to the executer (states the applicant’s company name).
- The full payment is required for applications who sign up after Jan. 1, 2019.
- No refund if the down payment has been paid.
- Exhibitors who have made payments and cancel before Feb. 28, 2019, shall be eligible for a 50% refund of the total booth rental fee. Cancellation after Mar. 1, 2019 shall receive no refund.